12 Monkeys (blu-ray) chapter problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 Monkeys (blu-ray) chapter problems

12 Monkeys on blu-ray is kicking my butt. It rips fine, and appears to compress fine to either bd9 or bd25 (I've tried both) with beta version 7.0.3.5. Earlier versions would crash during the resize operation but 7.0.3.5 completes ok.

The movie plays great through chapter 28. Once it tries to access chapter 29 the video freezes and you just hear audio. This happens both when you are watching the movie or if you try to skip to 29.

I have resized it now about 4 times and keep running into the exact same problem.

Any thoughts? I have had this problem on other movies but with each new beta release more issues get resolved...

FYI my BR player is a Pioneer BDP-51D running latest firmware (3/18/10).

Burticus,
    Does is issue occurred when you playing original BD? You said you did both BD9 and BD25 rips, are they both having hiccup on chapter 29?
    It seems chapter timestamps issue - possibly result of an original defect. In this case, remux should help. If you demux your rip say with tsMuxerGUI, and than mux tracks back with same application to Blu-ray, tsMuxerGUI will re-stamp a/v and your problem should go away.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

The original does not exhibit issues. I'm not familiar with tsMuxerGUI but I will look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burticus View Post
        The original does not exhibit issues. I'm not familiar with tsMuxerGUI but I will look into it.
        It's a freeware (Google it) very simple and easy to use. I will send step-by-step to your PM
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
        X