• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V7 bad format iso for PowerDVD

Hello,

I got DVDFab Life time for BD to BD.

No problems with the V6 (and xxx).
    I made iso's BD9 that worked fine with PowerDVD (9 and 10)
    using vitual Drive.

But with all the releases of V7, iso's don't work.
    PowerDVD always claim "bad format disk for this drive"

Could you help me please.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by W&B; 04-16-2010, 12:51 AM. Reason: removed software reference

I also got this message a few days ago... but then I had to go to work and completely forgot about it. I will try again and see if this happens again.

The only thing I can ask is... did you make sure that your ISO was made in UDF 2.5? DVDFabBR by default doesn't do UDF 2.5, from what I remember... but, IMGBURN gave me a warning and asked me if I wanted UDF 2.5, to which I happily said YES!!

Comment

Dear all

It's problem of PowerDVD for support AVCHD.

We will provide a workaround option in new version.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Thanks for the reply Fengtao.

These "bad" Iso's can be played on my player "DUNE base 2",
        but the image is not good.

Comment

Thank you for addressing this.
          I also for at least the last two official versions, w/ Powerdvd9, also get/got the error message, when trying to play a DVDfab processed bd-9 iso, "disk in drive XXX has un-supported format" (something to that effect)
          A full disk DVdfab iso plays fine, tho.
          Again, thanks for addressing. Stu
          AMD Phenom II X2 550 Callisto unlocked to 4 core Denab @ 3.8mhz, MSI 785GM-E65 M/B, 4 Gig Geil DDR3-1333, EVGA GTX-260 192 Core, Corsair 700 W power, LG-BHO8LS20, LG-GH22LS50, IHOS104 DRIVES, 750 WDC Caviar Green, Hitachi 500, 2 TB WDC Caviar Green, SATA HD Drives, ASUS Xonar Essence SXT Sound, 2 Samsung SYNC 2333'S, Windows Vista 32 Buisness Edition.

Comment

well

I am new to this. I have ripped before, this was my first blu-ray for a backup, and I was getting exactly the same prob.

Comment

Hey folks,
              Have you tried mounting your iso image in dvdfabs virtual drive. Then open powerdvd to open file and explore you dvd9 iso to find your m2ts file. I got mine to open that way. The only thing with powerdvd when you do this you lose access to subs. I also like to note that total media theater 3 works fine either way. I hope this helps.

Cheers!

Comment

Hello Fengtao,

The new release 7.0.4.5 doesn't solve this problem.

May be the next one?

Regards

Comment

Working...
                X