Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached are the avatar log files with critical data for dvdfab coders to use.

So before anyone craps on me for it... this is a GOOD! thing.

You will not be able to open Avatar Bluray and will get this message that I attached. Nothing more can be done except gathering the info files until an update is released to handle the new BD+ protection on the movie.
    Last edited by AGJ; 04-18-2010, 07:35 AM. Reason: Only DVDfab logs are needed

Originally posted by sw12 View Post
    Attached are the avatar log files with critical data for dvdfab coders to use.

So before anyone craps on me for it... this is a GOOD! thing.

You will not be able to open Avatar Bluray and will get this message that I attached. Nothing more can be done except gathering the info files until an update is released to handle the new BD+ protection on the movie.
    thanks but I already gave fengtao this a few days ago when I picked the movie up and mine was the DVDFab info files and you did not even post those.
    Last edited by AGJ; 04-18-2010, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Just for the record, other forums are reporting the same problem with the Blu Ray and they have been working on it for over a week. No problem with the standard DVD, we have to just sit back and wait.

Comment

Dear all,

We are working on avatar, please wait patiently since it contains new version of BD+.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

i know im new to blu-ray but the bd+ encryption.. r u still unable to clone it as well??

Comment

Originally posted by scottyb25 View Post
            i know im new to blu-ray but the bd+ encryption.. r u still unable to clone it as well??
            Read the first post in this thread.

Comment

Working...
            X