using 7.0.1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

using 7.0.1.2

when im using compression( when main movie is over 25gb) to burn to 25 gb media main movie only... it says burns correctly but it wont playback in standalone ps3 or sony blu-ray player.. i only get a blank screen with no sound when i pull up bottom menu it shows the movie time just no sound an no picture.. when i watch in my drive it plays but with a dvdfab logo at the top that dissapears every so often.. im usuing optimum 25gb bdr and memorex 25 gb bdr.my computer is runnin vista x64 core 2 duo my burner is lg bh10ls30 4gb memory.. my graphics card is ati radeon hd 3400 series.. i have tried this with the same result when i upgraded to 7.0.4.0.. any suggestions.. why wont they play in standalone's??

Do you have GPU acceleration activated?
    Also posting log files would help a bit.
    Latest firmware updates installed on PS3 and/or Blu-ray player?
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Originally posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      Do you have GPU acceleration activated?
      Also posting log files would help a bit.
      Latest firmware updates installed on PS3 and/or Blu-ray player?
      latest firmware is there... my graphics card will not allow me to use cuda or dxva.. im unable to enable cuda h 264 encoding in the settings im assuming thats the problem.. i tried to upgrade my graphics card the other day i installed a nvidia ge force 210 with cuda acceleration but vista x64 wouldnt reconise it the install cd wouldnt work. so i guess im stuck until i find a graphics card for vista x64 with cuda acceleration that vista reconises.. thanks...
      Last edited by scottyb25; 04-24-2010, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Posting log files would help.
        For checking if GPU acceleration is activated, check in program settings (green button at top)
        人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
        Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Update to latest official version or the latest Beta version

Not sure if they help but you should always keep DVDFab updated as the updates fixes bugs that was on the previous versions

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
            Update to latest official version or the latest Beta version

Not sure if they help but you should always keep DVDFab updated as the updates fixes bugs that was on the previous versions
            In addition to bug fixes keeping DVDFab updated helps get support for issues faster too.
            Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Originally posted by DVDKingdom View Post
              In addition to bug fixes keeping DVDFab updated helps get support for issues faster too.
              you got that right as we do not support old versions on the forum here

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50
                Thank you AGJ. Looks like this is your entertainment for tonight
                yeah looks like that but it good as I have some testing to do and a few DVDs I want to watch

Comment

Well, I think I'm getting outta here.... Cant keep my eyes open. Good nite.

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                  yeah looks like that but it good as I have some testing to do and a few DVDs I want to watch
                  sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                  For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                  For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
                  X