Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issue After burning Avatar,25 min not burned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue After burning Avatar,25 min not burned.

I have an issue after having tried burning avatar to a 25 GB bluray DVD. The program stops with about four or 5 minutes left to complete the burning process, and then the message is displayed saying that the burning process has failed… It then ejects the disk that it has attempted to burn which is playable. The only problem is that the last 15 to 20 minutes of the film were not recorded.
    I have set the compression ratio down to the 25 GB disk setting which I assume compresses the movie down from about 41 GB down to less than 25 so that the entire movie will fit on my 25 GB disk. But something happens that causes it not to finish.
    I did this twice and both disks came out with the same result, 15 to 20 minutes of the film not recorded.

Is this a common problem or am I doing something wrong?
    Thanks for responding and taking the time to read my post.

Lee

Are you using Main Movie or Full Disk mode?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

He can't compress to BD25 in Full Disc mode, is he?

@ lee

What burning engine are you using? ImgBurn or VSO? First, try to do compression to HDD without burning. That way you can inspect the output folders/files before burning.

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Are you using Main Movie or Full Disk mode?
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

No he can't but I have seen people attempt it and get this sort of error.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

thanx 4 responding,i made the movie in main movie mode,the program used the vso burning engine on both attempts.

Comment

Working...
          X