Problems with burning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with burning...

I'm trying to do a backup of Avatar on 25gb disc. I shrunk the movie down to 23.3gb, but when I try to burn it gives me a pop up saying that the blank blu-ray disc is not dual layer and to insert a dual layer disc to continue burning. This is the only movie that has done this. Any suggestions?

Well, lets start from the beginning. You converted your main movie into BD25. Where is it? On you HDD?
    You want to burn it. What burner do you use? Are you burning with Fab? What engine do you use (VSO, ImgBurn,etc,)?
    Please provide more info along with model of your burner and brand of your media.

Originally posted by eazy101 View Post
    I'm trying to do a backup of Avatar on 25gb disc. I shrunk the movie down to 23.3gb, but when I try to burn it gives me a pop up saying that the blank blu-ray disc is not dual layer and to insert a dual layer disc to continue burning. This is the only movie that has done this. Any suggestions?
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I figured it out, apparently the blank disc I'm using is not large enough to handle a file that size. Its off by like literally 30 sectors. I'm going to try a different brand disc and see what that does. To answer you questions though, file is on HDD, using a LG H20L burner or something like that, optimum bd-r, and imgburn.

Comment

Working...
      X