Bypassing Analyzing disk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bypassing Analyzing disk

Is it possible to bypass disk analyzing if ripping main Blue Ray movie to Hard Drive in a folder format, knowing we need no compression what so ever and have no intention to rip in to an optical disk.
    Disk analyzig can take quite a long time depending on your optical dive read speed.
    this can save alot of time
    thanks,

No, it's impossible. Program analyzes content, not a quality of you disc. How do you envision program to select only main movie for you without taking a look at what is actually on a disc?

Originally posted by scorpiony View Post
    Is it possible to bypass disk analyzing if ripping main Blue Ray movie to Hard Drive in a folder format, knowing we need no compression what so ever and have no intention to rip in to an optical disk.
    Disk analyzig can take quite a long time depending on your optical dive read speed.
    this can save alot of time
    thanks,
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

And analysing is necessary to cut out all the fake crap that is now added as a form of copy protection.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I think you might be wrong. The disk analyzing is for one purpose;checking how much compression is needed to fit the disk to the various optical disks.
        even with "avtar" main movie only,you get 97% quality based choosing BD50, unless you change the disk size from defualt 43700 to 52505 and then you get 100%. the keys are removed when disk is being read upon insertion.
        prove me wrong

Comment

Good boy, you answered your own questions.
          sigpic

Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

........and you proved me right!!!...........No need to go through disk analyzing unless you looking to compress the disk....an option to write to hard drive as is should be availbe and could save some time.

Comment

Time... tic'toc'tic'toc

I do not have Blu-Ray disc's so I am not sure how much time we are talking about could you give me an example of time?

@scorpiony
              What kind of computer do you have and what are the specs?

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
              And analysing is necessary to cut out all the fake crap that is now added as a form of copy protection.
              Exactly
              Last edited by CBR929; 04-29-2010, 01:57 AM. Reason: text
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                Not true!!!

example:
                if you choose to rip main Blue Ray movie to MKV file, perserving its full 1920x1080 resultion( bypassing any compression) with sound track and corresponding subtitle, the program skips the analyzing mode and goes right to rip, saving you 6-7 min on a 2 hour movie, using 6x drive.

Comment

Not true!!!

example:
                  if you choose to rip main Blue Ray movie to MKV file, perserving its full 1920x1080 resultion( bypassing any compression) with sound track and corresponding subtitle, the program skips the analyzing mode and goes right to rip, saving you 6-7 min on a 2 hour movie, using 6x drive.
                  Tell me how you are going to do that without analyzing???
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

I'm not sure why I even arguing with you... if you choose to rip main Blue Ray movie to MKV file (any resolution), program do not skips the analyzing mode and do not goes right to rip. If you look at the bottom of the window, just on left from Start and Cancel buttons, you will see "Scanning" bar that shows Analyzing (Scanning) progress. It just a different word - same process.

Not true!!!

example:
                    sigpic

Comment

try it:
                      Under Blue ray to Mobile;choose BLUE RAY TO MKV.
                      Load a blue ray disk
                      Let the program read the disk.(few seconds)
                      Choose the main movie file.
                      choose mkv.remux (click on edit button) and make sure ecoding method isass through, keeping the file in its original 1920x1080, choose ssound track and subtitles.
                      click start. You will see that there is no long scan analyzing the disk but rather an immediate rip of the disk to your hard drive destanation of your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
                        I'm not sure why I even arguing with you... if you choose to rip main Blue Ray movie to MKV file (any resolution), program do not skips the analyzing mode and do not goes right to rip. If you look at the bottom of the window, just on left from Start and Cancel buttons, you will see "Scanning" bar that shows Analyzing (Scanning) progress. It just a different word - same process.
                        Not to mention you DO NOT pass go you DO NOT collect $200.00

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                          Not to mention you DO NOT pass go you DO NOT collect $200.00
                          he proof is in the pudding!!!
                          check the attached jpegs.

NO SCANNING! NO NALYZING! NO CANCEL BUTTON!

Click image for larger version

Name:	MKV 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	303139

Click image for larger version

Name:	MKV 2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	303140

Comment

Working...