Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD50 Limitation

Will DVDFab support BD75?

The reason I ask is because some movies (like AVATAR and the TV series ALICE) have files that are really big - close to 50GB, which require compression with BD50.

If we had a choice of BD75, then even a 50GB movie will NOT be compressed.

Thanks.

According to Fengtao, if a BD has 49GB, the final output will also be 49GB, even though the initial DVDFab scan says only "42GB" when using BD50.

Comment

Yes, it's a display problem, we will fix it next version.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

when i try and clone avatar why is dvdfab tellin me my media isnt big enough?? please insert dual layer media when in fact im inserting 50gb dual layer media? it says disc doesnt have enough space...

Comment

scottyb25
          It's not DVDFab per se telling you about disc size to be too small, but burning agent that DVDFab is using to do this job. I'm just guessing, but this is very much like VSO behavior. I would suggest to use ImgBurn.

Originally posted by scottyb25 View Post
          when i try and clone avatar why is dvdfab tellin me my media isnt big enough?? please insert dual layer media when in fact im inserting 50gb dual layer media? it says disc doesnt have enough space...
          sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
            scottyb25
            It's not DVDFab per se telling you about disc size to be too small, but burning agent that DVDFab is using to do this job. I'm just guessing, but this is very much like VSO behavior. I would suggest to use ImgBurn.
            ipopov thanks for the quick response.. do i need to download imageburn seperatly or is it already in the program and i just need to adjust settings???

Comment

scottyb25
              You will find it here along with a tutorial and video on how to set it up
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

You have to download. Read this, it will help you:

Originally posted by scottyb25 View Post
                ipopov thanks for the quick response.. do i need to download imageburn seperatly or is it already in the program and i just need to adjust settings???
                sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                  Yes, it's a display problem, we will fix it next version.
                  Yes I notice that once it gets to 42.676GB on BD50 the quality drops from 100% to the 90 percentage range. Just to confirm will I still get 100% quality even though it says 9O+% on 42.676GB. I thought BD50 should always be 100% no compression

Comment

Working...
                  X