Failed to Burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed to Burn

I have been using bluray to bluray for several months now, all the suddend last night this started happening after upgrading to Beta 7.0.5.1

11:39:37: Burn DVD folder (K:\MainMovie\NEW_MOON\BDMV\) started
    11:39:50: Task_2 failed! Error=122
    11:39:51: Process failed!

It is doing this on every attempt to burn something. I can't even burn a whole disc. It does the compression ok. but when i go to burn it to a disc this happens everytime.

Any help is appreciated.

What is the brand of the blank media you are using as that error code means that the media you are using is poorly supported by your DVD/Bluray drive.

Here is a link to what the error codes mean that DVDFab gives you

I suggest finding out what blank media your drive supports and then buy that

Comment

Disc Won't Play on PS3

Thanks AGJ. I got it to work.

I am having another problem, that maybe someone can shed some light on. In the new beat released on 04/30/10, i have done 2 bluray to bluray full disc and compress down to 25GB option. The program compresses them and says process completed successfully, but then when i go to burn the file to disc in write data, it writes the data to the disc just fine and says process completed successfully.

However, when i put the disc into my PS3 which is my bluray player, it recognizes the disc, however when i select to ply it, it will not play. It just pulls up a blank screen and nothing plays, it has done this with 2 or 3 different movies. Any ideas?????? Is it because the full disc compression is not fully supported yet, and i should wait for upcoming releases?? Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X