Big Trouble Little China Shrink to BD25 will not play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Trouble Little China Shrink to BD25 will not play

I managed to shrink big trouble from little china from the BD50 to BD25 (full movie and extras) but the disc will not play in my players. Any ideas?

Please provide us with more info, and particularly, what stand along player are you using, is firmware current, what media are you using, is your disc playable on computer, etc. More info is better.

Originally posted by mcpuser View Post
    I managed to shrink big trouble from little china from the BD50 to BD25 (full movie and extras) but the disc will not play in my players. Any ideas?
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Tried it on my PS3, a Magnavox NB500MGX, and MY PC using powerdvd 9, media is optimum 4x BD-R 25GB. Not playable on any, disc is fine shows struture and contents of typical blu-ray.

Comment

Try the latest beta version here on the forums. There is a new setting where you can specify the compatibility to be aimed at a BD player or software player.

Comment

Think that is just for DVD-5/9, give it a try though.

Comment

No luck, the setting does not fix it, tried two other movies, still will not play, just get blank screw and no playback on my PS3, just sits there waiting, powerdvd says media not supported.

Comment

Working...
            X