Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As per this thread I ripped Avatar with 7.0.5.0 as movie only and it come out at 95% quality. But I want 100%.

I updated to 7.0.5.1 and changed the size setting of BD50 to 52505 instead of the default 43700, deleted my rip and retried. Fab now crashes at about 93% every time on this disc.

I have tried going back to the default size, I have tried going back to 7.0.5.0 which was previously successful, all with no luck. Everytime I try to rerip this movie now it crashes out at about the 93% mark.

Any ideas?

FYI, no problems with any other movie, just Avatar

When process crashes every time around same mark, usually indicates bad disc. Please check disc, maybe between now and than it get dirty (it could be something insignificant, like fingerprint), or maybe your pet scratched it (just in example). So, check and try again. You may want to clean your drive as well...
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

K1LL3M
      Please try updating to the newest beta you will find it here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=5183
      You may also set your settings back to default as I have read in another thread from Fengtao that the burn will be 100% that it is just showing wrong.
      Hope this helps
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Tried cleaning cleaning disc, no luck, still crashing out around same spot.

I would think it was a faulty disc, if I had not already successfully ripped it once.

Any way the security could limit a copy or only work once?

Comment

No, security have nothing to do with it. For some reason it skipped problematic area on first attempt. Do you have an alternative mins to play or check this disc?

Originally posted by K1LL3M View Post
          Tried cleaning cleaning disc, no luck, still crashing out around same spot.

I would think it was a faulty disc, if I had not already successfully ripped it once.

Any way the security could limit a copy or only work once?
          sigpic

Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

And I will probably just go back and return this disc for an exchange, just for kick of it, and try.
            sigpic

Comment

OK

This is definately a 7.0.5.0/7.0.5.1 beta problem.

Have ripped Avatar consistently with 7.0.4.0 release but as soon as i use the beta it crashes around the 90%

Comment

Working...
              X