7.0.5.1 Dirty Dancing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7.0.5.1 Dirty Dancing

Can't open BD. I get the box with reentry, ignore etc.. I have selected all of them several time and no results. Is this BD supported? Thanks

Looks like you have problems with reading disc most likely caused by either dirt or scratch, or manufacturing defect. Try to clean disc, look for scratches or any other visible defects... if nothing helps, take disc for exchange.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Not working

Tried "Dirty Dancing" again. Again the same problem.
      Retry, Abort, Ignore, and ignore all: FAILED to effect the program. Eaited 5 minutes for the ignore all to do something, it didn't. Tried to exit by selecting cancel, it failed to change anything. To exit Fab, I had to cntl,alt,delete to get out of Fab. Yes, the BD is new, clean, no marks, etc. I had just backup Avatar with no problem.

Comment

Two threads on same subject merged.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob78634 View Post
          Tried "Dirty Dancing" again. Again the same problem.
          Retry, Abort, Ignore, and ignore all: FAILED to effect the program. Eaited 5 minutes for the ignore all to do something, it didn't. Tried to exit by selecting cancel, it failed to change anything. To exit Fab, I had to cntl,alt,delete to get out of Fab. Yes, the BD is new, clean, no marks, etc. I had just backup Avatar with no problem.
          It's a bad disc!!! You may not see any visible damage, it could be defect of a blank or during press. Quite frankly you have two options: (a) keep trying, hoping you can revive dead, or (b) save your time and take disc back for exchange, and enjoy your rip.
          sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Still not working

Did what you suggested, Still not working..

Comment

Working...
            X