Fab 7 issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fab 7 issues

I am also having issues with this new version of DVDFAB 7. I cant get the software to recognize the blueray drive for a source. It will let me choose the iso or from the hard drive but not from blueray drive itself. it does show up under the target but not the source. Can anyone reccommend something. thanks

Hijack moved to a thread of its own.

Comment

What is your drive??? When last time you updated firmware for your drive. Your BD drive apparently set as default destination, can you change it for something else, at least for now.

Originally posted by 1stepabove View Post
      I am also having issues with this new version of DVDFAB 7. I cant get the software to recognize the blueray drive for a source. It will let me choose the iso or from the hard drive but not from blueray drive itself. it does show up under the target but not the source. Can anyone reccommend something. thanks
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

what I have is a LG super blue HD10 blueray drive. I'm not sure how it got set as the target. how can I change the designation for it? I havent found any option to do that. I have tried another drive as well and it is doing the same thing. Windows will recognize the drive but DVDFAB wont atleast not for the source. Any idea? thanks

Comment

what I have is a LG super blue HD10 blueray drive. I'm not sure how it got set as the target. how can I change the designation for it? I havent found any option to do that.
          Setting target is easy. Go yo Settings ->DVD to DVD -> in "Default output type" drop-down select DVD Folder. Restart DVDFab.

I have tried another drive as well and it is doing the same thing. Windows will recognize the drive but DVDFAB wont at least not for the source. Any idea? thanks
          Hmmm... what mode are you using (i.e. DVD to DVD, Blu-ray to Blu-ray)? Something tells me that you are using "File to Mobile"... Isn't???
          sigpic

Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

let me try that, thanks

Comment

tried that and still wont recognize the source drive. any other ideas?

Comment

I'm using blueray to blueray

Comment

Are you having a DVDFab Passkey running on a background, by any chance?
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X