Madagascar problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madagascar problems

tried to copy madagascar 2 using fab7( 7.0.5.0) my burner is LG WH10LS30,,fab Predicted 19 hours to burn to hdd at 0.46kb/s.
    copied to hdd using imgburn in 50 minutes.
    loaded file onto fab7 to copy to disc-gave 0.27mb/s and 26 hours predicted time to burn!!!!
    what am i doing wrong?
    please help using all steps as i am not even a computer amateur.
    any help would be appreciated.
    regards,
    ephesus
    Last edited by Guest; 05-02-2010, 11:44 PM. Reason: Changed title

read what is listed below and post the info mentioned to your next post reply to this thread

Help Us Help You

If you are posting about an operational problem with one of the DVDFab products, you will improve the speed and accuracy of the response by providing some information in the very first post that will probably be needed.

First, make note of any error codes or messages that appear in popup boxes and put them in your post. Information on error codes that appear in the DVDFab UI are captured in one of the logs we request below.

DVDFab keeps logs of its activities that supply basic system information and can help pinpoint where and when an error happened and help pinpoint the cause. The default location for these logs on most Windows systems is:

C:\Documents and Settings\your username\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

The logs are simple text files that can be opened with Windows Notepad. If the size exceeds the forum’s attachment size limit, you may need to delete older entries or copy and paste the relevant ones into a new file.

dvdfab_internal.log Attach for all problems. Time stamped, most recent at the bottom. Please edit to include only the most recent or relevant log session.

dvdfab_burn_vso.log Attach for all problems. The entries are time stamped with the most recent at the top.

dvdfab_burn_imgburn.log Attach if you have ImgBurn set as the burning engine and the problem concerns disc burning. Time stamped with the most recent at the bottom.

dvdfab_process.log Attach if DVDFab crashes and the crash report window does not come up or complete correctly or if internal error codes appear in the DVDFab window (“Task Failed…”). Time stamped, most recent at the bottom.

Other Information:

Depending on the nature of the problem, it can help to know:
    If this happens with all discs or just one
    Your operating system/CPU/memory configuration
    If you are using external hard drives or optical drives
    If you have made any recent changes to your OS or system hardware
    If you have other DVD or BD software installed, particularly if recently added.

Posts with all the requested information will be answered first.

Comment

ephesus
      Try resetting DMA open Fab click the little green check top right click general make sure the check for DMA is checked and also click the reset DMA on the right restart Fab and try it again.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

madagascar problems

cbr929
        thanks for your swift reply and suggestion.
        i have done as ordered and get 0.41mb/s and 17 hours to copy to hdd!
        i have reset fab 7.0.5.1b to default in all boxes apart from bluray to bluray i have set default size to bd251080p.
        in the a/v codec panel it says core avc cannot be detected-has this anything to do with it? i don't know what a core avc is!!
        how long should it take to copy a bluray disc?
        i haven't managed to copy one yet after a week of trying!
        i appreciate you taking time to try and help a computer illiterate.
        best regards,
        ephesus
        Last edited by ephesus; 05-03-2010, 03:19 PM. Reason: forgot to acknowledge sender

Comment

Originally posted by ephesus View Post
          i haven't managed to copy one yet after a week of trying!
          i appreciate you taking time to try and help a computer illiterate.
          best regards,
          ephesus
          ephesus,
          it's about time to go back to post #2 posted by AGJ, read it, and do what it said this time.
          sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Madascar 2 endless "open blu-ray source.." when disc loaded

Im having problems with the same movie but in my case the disc never finishes reading. I have tried to attach entire the log of this event but too large for the forum. Below is the relevent part..
            unit key not found 3 goes on forever..help! thanks!

I tried the rest DMA. No change. the DVD plays fine using the soft player that came with my bd drive.

349m 59.03s: detected blu-ray
            349m 59.03s: drive F
            349m 59.03s: blu-ray type 1
            349m 59.03s: volume label MADAGASCAR_2_NA
            349m 59.76s: root 8CB4564008922250_VOLUME_SET_ID:MADAGASCAR_2_NA:MAD AGASCAR_2_NA:MADAGASCAR_2_NA
            350m 00.82s: aacs 1 bd+ 0
            350m 01.85s: got discinfo
            350m 02.53s: got bdmv
            350m 02.56s: got agid
            350m 02.57s: sent host cert chal
            350m 02.57s: got drive cert chal
            350m 02.65s: got drive key
            350m 02.65s: got host key signature
            350m 02.67s: verified drive signature
            350m 02.67s: verified host signature
            350m 02.79s: blu-ray 965E57718B9B645146384DEB29F3D64F8C27C9B8
            350m 03.60s: D C1AB2F13
            350m 03.60s: E 84E1635B
            350m 03.60s: got vuk
            350m 03.71s: got unit key 7
            350m 05.23s: unit key not found 3
            350m 05.51s: unit key not found 3
            350m 05.56s: unit key not found 3

Comment

brianpi
              Please install newest beta as it has fixes for blu-rays not opening

CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Madascar 2 reads fine now!

It works now! nice drag n drop dilog in the file window! Thanks!
                it's doing a single pass madascar 2 rip to ipad 1280 x 720 now? life is good.

I see you rewrote the conversion engine! Will 2 pass to ipad mode work now?

Comment

Originally posted by brianpi View Post
                  It works now! nice drag n drop dilog in the file window! Thanks!
                  it's doing a single pass madascar 2 rip to ipad 1280 x 720 now? life is good.

I see you rewrote the conversion engine! Will 2 pass to ipad mode work now?
                  Nice to see it is working for you now

Will 2 pass to ipad mode work now?
                  I have seen a few posts where members have had a few problems, only way to know is to try it.
                  Again happy burning and conversions
                  CBR929

Comment

Working...
                  X