No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I ripped "RED_BIRD_2D_F3" with 7.0.4.0 both as BD50 (folders) and as a clone (.iso).

The ripping part seems ok. But I have been unable to view the ripped content (Arcsoft Platinum or PowerDVD) both players complain about HDCP issues.

I have recently downloaded 7.0.5.1 and clooning to .iso right now. Hopefully this version will remove the protection...

I am a newbie to BlueRay...should 7.0.4.0 work? Arcsoft?? PowerDVD??

//Regards

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
    Hi,

I ripped "RED_BIRD_2D_F3" with 7.0.4.0 both as BD50 (folders) and as a clone (.iso).

The ripping part seems ok. But I have been unable to view the ripped content (Arcsoft Platinum or PowerDVD) both players complain about HDCP issues.

I have recently downloaded 7.0.5.1 and clooning to .iso right now. Hopefully this version will remove the protection...

I am a newbie to BlueRay...should 7.0.4.0 work? Arcsoft?? PowerDVD??

//Regards
    Gabriel, I really hate to burst your bubble, but "clone" is a keyword. You didn't rip it - you clone it, which means every bit on that disc (including protection) you accurately copied. I hope rip that you are in process right now will resolve your problem. Oops, you're not ripping, you are cloning again.... well you should rip it.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
      Gabriel, I really hate to burst your bubble, but "clone" is a keyword. You didn't rip it - you clone it, which means every bit on that disc (including protection) you accurately copied. I hope rip that you are in process right now will resolve your problem. Oops, you're not ripping, you are cloning again.... well you should rip it.

Thanks for clarifying! I am however familiar with the term cloning :-) I tought that maybee DVDFab didn't to a "deep" clone but removed the protection and compressed the rest into an image. But now I know.

My first atempt was to "unpack" and copy the whole disc. I have Avatar with folders:
      /BDMV
      /CERTIFICATE

But if I point Arcsoft to /root or any subfolder like /BDMV/STREAM/ it is still the same darkness. The reason for my "cloning" escapade was that I gave up upon Arcsoft and decided to try PowerDVD (which does not support file mode).

Comment

Hmm....cloning.

7.0.4.0 -> .iso -> 48 845 291 520 bytes

7.0.5.1 -> .iso -> 50 050 629 632 bytes

Mounting 7.0.5.1...works beautiful...PowerDVD plays it like a charm

Comment

Working...
        X