Transformers play problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transformers play problem

Dvd fab rips it fine but when i put the certificvate and bdmv in image burn to make a disk, it wont play on the bluray player? But will play on the computer? Tried at 4x and 2x no differance. Coasters get expensive! I read other programs can take off the last second of a ripped movie to fix this issue?

Originally posted by hanibal View Post
    Dvd fab rips it fine but when i put the certificvate and bdmv in image burn to make a disk, it wont play on the bluray player? But will play on the computer? Tried at 4x and 2x no differance. Coasters get expensive! I read other programs can take off the last second of a ripped movie to fix this issue?
    You take parent folder (create one if you have to with name of the movie) and drop it into ImgBurn for burning, not BDMV and CERTIFICATE ceparately. These two has to be in same directory to play
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I put them both into image burn like all my movies. They are in the same directory.

Comment

I put them both into image burn like all my movies. They are in the same directory.
        OK, tell me what precludes you from creating folder with name of the movie, move BDMV and CERTIFICATE into this folder, and than burn this folder?

Besides, what mode and option of DVDFab are you using? Is it compressed content? What media are burning to?
        sigpic

Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

YEs i compress it to a bd 25 it compresses it to 55%. I make a folder of the movie and let it go. It makes a folder in there called main movie with bdmv and certificate. I drag them both into image burn and make a disk. Tried 2 different media in which i have burnt many on and work, for some reason this movie will not play in my pansonic player but will play on the computer which is useless to me. I am using new beta dvd fab and blue ray to bluray main movie.

Comment

I am using new beta dvd fab and blue ray to bluray main movie.
            If you using 7.0.5.2 you should notice new settings for AVCHD added in "Blu-ray to Blu-ray" section of Common Settings. Something tells me that you having AVCHD on your hand and CERTIFICATE folder in AVCHD format don't wark well with stand-along players. You also may want to check your player's capability to read AVCHD.

Anyway, we can guess here all day long. I think, right now is about time to post logs and other info as required here:
            sigpic

Comment

i chose the option to make a certificate. Shpuld i pick no certificate? All my other 20plus had the certificate and worked no problem?

Comment

i chose the option to make a certificate. Shpuld i pick no certificate? All my other 20plus had the certificate and worked no problem?
                All your others probably having BR format, not AVCHD.
                sigpic

Comment

So how do i change it to br format?

Comment

So how do i change it to br format?
                    You don't. If your player plays AVCHD, it's as good as BR. It's not required CERTIFICATE folder for stand-along to play
                    sigpic

Comment

What files do i choose to burn a bray from fab program, do i just select bdvm folder? To use the built in burner.

Comment

As I said in my previous post.
                        aa. Create parent folder on your computer with movie name.
                        bb. Place BDMV and CERTIFICATE folders with its content into parent folder. If you produce AVCHD format content, you will only have BDMV folder - place only this folder into parent folder.
                        cc. Open ImgBurn in EZ-Mode Picker and select "write files/folders to disc". Drag and drop your parent folder into window (or you can find and select your parent folder by browsing). Burn. Enjoy
                        sigpic

Comment

Again!! with new beta version fab says salvation terminator process has completed and yet it won't play on the bluray player!! Not one file it make but several? No i have to use anopther program to fix it again and made a expensive coaster!!!

Comment

hanibal,
                            what make and model of you BR Player?
                            sigpic

Comment

panasonic bd35 i used tsmuxer and sai bd error and fixed then i burnt it do a disk?

Comment

Working...
                              X