This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blu ray problem

I tried the original Blu-Ray movie to copy to another Blu-Ray disk (BD-R 25) using "Full Copy" or Main Movie but all failed. Tried to copy into my hard drive also failed. Tried using other software software to copy to my hard drive went well but when I burned it to my Blu_Ray disk, it is playable on my computer but not on my home Blu-Ray player, I wonder wwhy>
    Last edited by Guest; 05-10-2010, 05:19 PM. Reason: Remove name of other software

Is your home player able to blu-ray 25gb? Also the other question is are you adding a certificate? some players need it frm what I understand. Maybe your recording in a file format your stand alone blu-ray cant read.
    Lancool K-56 case.
    OCZ 700watt PSU.
    MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
    AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
    ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
    16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
    OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
    WD 2TB.
    EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
    LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Originally posted by henen View Post
      Tried using other software software to copy to my hard drive went well but when I burned it to my Blu_Ray disk, it is playable on my computer but not on my home Blu-Ray player, I wonder wwhy>
      Because you tried wrong program .
      Stick with DVDFab and will be alright.
      Post your logs that we can identify the issue.
      Last edited by Guest; 05-10-2010, 05:01 PM. Reason: Remove name of other software
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Posts moved to its own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by unknownbluray View Post
          Is your home player able to blu-ray 25gb? Also the other question is are you adding a certificate? some players need it frm what I understand. Maybe your recording in a file format your stand alone blu-ray cant read.
          I tried the original Blu-Ray movie which has a capacity of 25 GB on my home Blu-Ray player and it played well. I tried to play the Blu-Ray disk that I created from my computer from the movie that I have, using other software to rip it into my hard drive then use Imageburn to burn it to my blank Memorex Blu-Ray BD-R 25GB and it finish burning, however, when I tried to play it on my home Blu-Ray player, nothing shows but when I play it back on my computer Blu_ray unit, it can play but it sometimes stop a little bit, maybe it is queuing before it continue to play. any suggestions or advise will be highly appreciated.
          Last edited by Guest; 05-10-2010, 06:30 PM. Reason: remove name of other software

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
            Because you tried wrong program .
            Stick with DVDFab and will be alright.
            Post your logs that we can identify the issue.
            I tried to stick with DVDFab but still does the same problem of not finishing the Blu-Ray copy.

Comment

henen.
              This is a DVDFAB forum.
              I have removed the mention of a competitors software from several of your post.
              It would be best if you refrained from mentioning it again.

Comment

Sorry about that. I won't do that again....

Comment

Ok let me get this right. You copy bd to bd and it crash's, then you go BD to HDD and it crashes. You got one good burn but it stalls on the computer and wont play on the stand alone BD player?

OK what do you have for a CPU?
                  memorex isnt the best media s I havve heard I didnt try it yet.
                  I'm thinking the computer maybe is forcing itself to read the data on the disc and when it stops then starts it might be a strain on the video card or processor. I'm just giving examples that I was giving not to long ago.
                  Lancool K-56 case.
                  OCZ 700watt PSU.
                  MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
                  OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
                  WD 2TB.
                  EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
                  LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Ok let me get this right. You copy bd to bd and it crash's, then you go BD to HDD and it crashes. You got one good burn but it stalls on the computer and wont play on the stand alone BD player?

OK what do you have for a CPU?
                    memorex isnt the best media s I havve heard I didnt try it yet.
                    I'm thinking the computer maybe is forcing itself to read the data on the disc and when it stops then starts it might be a strain on the video card or processor. I'm just giving examples that I was giving not to long ago.
                    I have Intel Dual Core with 4GB RAM Windows 7 OS and NVidia GEForce HD video card with 512MB, LG Blu-Ray SATA burner with updated firmware. But that's not the point: I want to do a test copy of my Blu-Ray movie to my Blu-Ray burner in any way that I can and be able to play it on my home Blu-Ray player, which until now, I don't have any solutions at all? any suggestions?

Comment

Yes, I do have suggestion.
                      First of all, after you burn the disc, you do have playable content on it. You rip the original content using some other software, and it wouldn't play, but somewhat plays on a computer. Here's my question - why are you here, on this forum??? Why are you complaining about some other, not DVDFab software on DVDFab forum???? What do you want from us? a hug?
                      My suggestion is this; if you want to get somewhere with your experiments using DVDFab, please read these guidelines and present you issue properly:

Remember, the more information and details you will supply to us, the grater chance to have sensible and helpful advice you'll get.
                      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

A test copy? Ok just curious why do you want to do a test copy? to see if the program works? You want to use a non re disc to do a test copy? I must not be understand this.

Ok first go get a BD-RE so you dont make coasters I know they are expensive but in the long run they are cheaper then having to buy more BD-R's hen post a log from dvdfab to use (copy paste) so we can look through it with a fine tooth comb.

Ipopov50 am i missing something ?
                        Lancool K-56 case.
                        OCZ 700watt PSU.
                        MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
                        OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
                        WD 2TB.
                        EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
                        LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
                          Yes, I do have suggestion.
                          First of all, after you burn the disc, you do have playable content on it. You rip the original content using some other software, and it wouldn't play, but somewhat plays on a computer. Here's my question - why are you here, on this forum??? Why are you complaining about some other, not DVDFab software on DVDFab forum???? What do you want from us? a hug?
                          My suggestion is this; if you want to get somewhere with your experiments using DVDFab, please read these guidelines and present you issue properly:

Remember, the more information and details you will supply to us, the grater chance to have sensible and helpful advice you'll get.
                          I have tried using the other software and also using the DVDFab software in full version that I bought recently online. They don't work so far with me, I am just trying other options and see if it will work but to no avail. I am in this forum because I needed help using the DVDFab that I have which did not work. Is that fair with you? I have high hopes using DVDFab software rather than other software. I just need your expertise and suggestions because you guys are more knowledgeable than me, I'm just a newbie here. I am not trying to offend you guys, I am just relating to you what I have done so far just so I will be succesful in using DVDFab for copying a Blu-Ray disk.

Comment

OK...

1. Download and install the latest beta version of Fab from links in this forum ensuring that you install & run the program as Administrator.
                            2. First attempt a BR full disk copy to a BD-RE disk of a reliable media brand. This will save you burning coasters until you get the procedures sorted out.
                            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

A test copy? Ok just curious why do you want to do a test copy? to see if the program works? You want to use a non re disc to do a test copy? I must not be understand this.

Ok first go get a BD-RE so you dont make coasters I know they are expensive but in the long run they are cheaper then having to buy more BD-R's hen post a log from dvdfab to use (copy paste) so we can look through it with a fine tooth comb.

Ipopov50 am i missing something ?
                              I have a BD-RE which I also tried in copying BD to BD but also encounter the same problem. I don't know and wish there is a solution for copying BD to BD either in BD-RE or BD-R with success. Hope anyone can suggest a solution(s)...

Comment

Working...
                              X