This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with bluray ripping (artifacts)

I have tried ripping the following bluray titles with dvdfab. (When I watch them directly off the bluray disc with PowerDVD 8 they work fine)

Ninja Assassin
    Phantom of the Opera
    Observe and Report
    The Lovely Bones

All titles have artifacts during playback, run slower than 24fps and speeds up, audio makes popping / mechanical noises...
    The issues arent constant. The software I try watching the m2ts files are Windows Media Player or Nero 10, if they fail I use SMplayer(which will always play the titles at least-with issues...)

My PC Specs are:
    Windows 7 x64
    Phenom 9250 Quad Core 2.6Ghz
    4GB of Ram
    Ati Radeon 5770
    4x BD-ROM

The latest build of dvdfab I am using is 7.0.4.0

Can somebody please help me? I would really appreciate it. Maybe I am being ignorant.

Download and install the latest Beta as I think fixed a few problems with Bluray

Once installed copy a problem BD to hard drive and watch to see if problem fixed

Comment

Thanks AGJ,

I have tried the beta and it still it rips it with an unconstant framerate.

Windows media player does not show video, it only plays audio (step up from "file is damaged")

Mplayer plays but the frames vary from 11 to 24 to 26 to 16 per second (in certain spots)...

I check task manager when i try to play the m2ts file back and my cpu usage is at 26%...

I tried ripping to an internal and external usb2 hdd to see if there were any differences.

I dont really know what else to do. Should I alter the preferences i dvdfab?

Thanks, again.

Comment

It would help to know which options you are using (BD25?). Try disabling video card acceleration and use software only in the settings. Search the forums if you need help with the settings.

Comment

Hi silverwolf82587,

Please try 7058beta, thanks.

Best Regards,
          Fengtao
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
          X