This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

copy my blu-ray discs

hi all, I am a newbie to blu-ray. I have used dvd fab to backup my dvd.s with no problem over the years.
    I have bought a pioneer 205 and a few bd25's and I cant get any of my 6 blu-rays to copy.They all read and go to a folder but when I put the blank in the burner, it does not recognize the disc
    any help will be appreciated

Thread moved from virtual drive sub forum as it has nothing to do with virtual drives.

Comment

post the DVDfab log this could help us help you.
      Lancool K-56 case.
      OCZ 700watt PSU.
      MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
      AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
      ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
      16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
      OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
      WD 2TB.
      EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
      LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Originally posted by stellaortwa View Post
        hi all, I am a newbie to blu-ray. I have used dvd fab to backup my dvd.s with no problem over the years.
        I have bought a pioneer 205 and a few bd25's and I cant get any of my 6 blu-rays to copy.They all read and go to a folder but when I put the blank in the burner, it does not recognize the disc
        any help will be appreciated
        Follow this link:
        download, install and set ImgBurn to work with DVDFab as it recommended, and your problems should go away
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Thanks for your help and making me welcome to the forum.
          I am afraid image burn did not cure my problem.
          When I put a blank in the burner I get an error....task_1 failed error 1000 (505.0015)

Comment

copying my blu-ray collection

Hi all. I installed imgburn and configured with the instructions provided, but still no luck.
            When I insert a blank bd-25, I get task_1 failed error 1000 (505.0015)

Comment

stella try saving the movie as an ISO to your hard drive, then use imgburn seperately to burn from the saved iso. you can do this by choosing the disc icon to the right of your burner in the drop down list in DVDFab. You can save it to the default folder or click the ... button to choose a location on your hard drive you want ot save it to. You will know it worked if the drop down list shows the file pathway instead of your Blu-Ray drive. After DVDFab and Imgburn are done creating the ISO close DVDFab and then open Imgburn by itself and choose the write image file to disc in EZ-Mode picker, choose the ISO file from where you saved it to and put the disc in the drive if you haven't already the click the Write button in the lower left hand portion. Hopefully this will work for you if you haven't already tried it.

Comment

Working...
              X