This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

755b Backup of Star Trek Episodes Disk not working

this is a folowup thread to a previous 7.0.5.3b.

Now using 7.0.5.5b..

I have tried the following:
    full copy (bd50) to folders, then imgburn to iso
    mount iso , works perfectly.

i tried full disk bd50->bd25 to folders with dvxaselected as encode/decode.

imgburn to iso, powerdvd tells me that the disk is not a valid disk and cannot be played.

i then tried full disk bd50->bd25 to folders with software selected as encode/decode.
    when I click start I get the messagfe "There is no need to copy full disc between folders without compress" even though I have selected the bd50->bd25 1080p option.
    backup/compress runs without errors. I then use imgburn to create the iso, then mount iso, when trying to watch disk, the first, second and fourth episode works perfectly, but the third episode and any extras causes the powerdvd viewer to stop. showing that the disk has stopped. I have included the logs.
    my pc is a dell xps900 intel i7core 4 cpu with 9gig of memory and 3 tb of disk space.

thanks for any help.
    I realize that this is a beta and am patiently waiting on the final (fully working) copy
    Attached Files

Old Thread post#

Comment

Hi pilot57,

Please try 7058beta, thanks.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

New attempt with 758

Fengtao, thanks for getting back to me,

I have tried 7.5.8 in two different ways with the same result. first I used the full back up (bd50) folder stucture and ran 7.5.8 to compress it to BD25, all episodes work except for the 3rd episode instead of it just stopping. it now starts to play, however, when it hits about 49seconds, the play just hangs and the player no longer responds.

I then tried a new backup/compression to BD25 using 7.5.8 with the same results. the first try was on 2010/5/15 and the second on 2010/5/16. I am including the logs.

the disk is the bluray version of the Star Trek The Orifinal Series Season 1 Disk 1.

thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X