Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there a DVDFab pop up AD label on my Copy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is there a DVDFab pop up AD label on my Copy?

I downloaded the Beta 7.0.5.1 and I copied the main movies of X2 and Batman, (which still took 16 hours to copy) and there is a DVDFAb.com AD every 2 to 3 minutes that pop up on the movie I copied.

It is normal for trial usage.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

The same thing happened to me when I upgraded to 7.0.4. This is NOT a trial version. The DVDFab.com logo now appears on my Fellowship of the Ring copy. I have purchased a lifetime registration key and the "about" window clearly shows that the Blu-ray to Blu-ray program is registered to me and shows my license number. This only started after I upgraded to 7.0.4.
      Last edited by roperdan; 05-15-2010, 10:41 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by camaroling View Post
        I downloaded the Beta 7.0.5.1 and I copied the main movies of X2 and Batman, (which still took 16 hours to copy) and there is a DVDFAb.com AD every 2 to 3 minutes that pop up on the movie I copied.
        Beta 7.0.5.1 ???
        or is it Beta 7.0.5.8 ?

Comment

Yep, I feel you roperdan
          When you updated, you assume that's your registration was transferred too, but it's not. Same thing happening to me. I don't know is it bug or intention, and it's not important. What important is that when you updated and open DVDFab for first time, pop-up window saying "You about to try ... bla bla" - that should of been clue for you. So go to Welcome window and re-register again... don't forget to do it "as Administrator". BTW, for me it gets even more weird, registration doesn't kicks in unless I reboot the computer - go figure. However, I see it as an added spice to boring life

Originally posted by roperdan View Post
          The same thing happened to me when I upgraded to 7.0.4. This is NOT a trial version. The DVDFab.com logo now appears on my Fellowship of the Ring copy. I have purchased a lifetime registration key and the "about" window clearly shows that the Blu-ray to Blu-ray program is registered to me and shows my license number. This only started after I upgraded to 7.0.4.
          sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
          X