This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harold & Kumar 2 totally crashed my dvdfab7

I just tried to copy BR to BR - main movie for harold and kumar escape from guantanamo bay. it brought up the files of the movie and then, dvdfab locked up, couldnt click on anything. i then rebooted and started the dvdfab again, but ever since then, the program doesnt load on to my screen. so i uninstalled program and reinstalled it 2 times and still nothing. i paid for the program, i'm not a trial. is it possible for the copy protection from the disc some how put something on my computer to totally make dvdfab not work anymore. thanks for any info.

jim

myrk98466,
    did it freeze your computer or just a program. If it was a computer crash (freeze) please go to event viewer on your machine and tell us what "Critical" event did you have and Event ID
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

the program, dvdfab7 locked up. the computer itself didnt crash. been using this program for a month. probably made 15 to 20 various mp4 or avi movies with no problems. just happened using this movie

Comment

problem solved,.......... reformat hardrive and win 7 install took care of it. now dvdfab7 works again
        Last edited by myrk98466; 05-19-2010, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X