This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failures during Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray copy in V7.0.4.0

I am using DVDFab Ver 7.0.4.0 and am trying to use Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray Main Movie only. I have turned off HD Audio and set the target location to be my hard disc (with over 600Gb free space).

Copy setting is BD50 - ie uncompressed.

Tried copying American Gangster (all region version) and the copy crashed out just over half way through.

I then tried Hancock and it crashed, and finally The Negotiator and it too failed to copy.

Has anyone experienced this, and if so, can you offer any clues?
    Last edited by gcineil; 05-18-2010, 04:21 AM.

Thread moved to Blu-ray sub-forum.

Comment

gcineil,
      Because your very vague description of a problem that you are experiencing, helping you is a quite a challenge. I can, however say that you should update your DVDFab to 7.0.5.8 version ASAP and try again. You can get it from here: http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

If it works - good, if not, please visit this link and follow instructions: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=16
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Thanks very much - I will give it a try.

On one of the crashes DVDFab took a copy of the error log and 'submitted it'.

Anyway I'll try the newest version and see what happens.

Comment

having a problem on american gangster blu ray North american region. version of fab is latest 7.0.7.0

sits at 0.0% completed when doing full disc to hard drive

i hit cancel after about 5 mins and it crashes fab

trying main movie and its looking better, but theres 2 identical tracks so i hope this is the right one :-)
          Last edited by thisizbrian; 06-16-2010, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X