This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry Brown picture jitters on Main movie rip

Hope you can help. I rip discs by making a Full disc copy onto my hard-drive (if over 25 gig), then creating a BD25 of the main movie onto another hard-drive (as this can take seven hours!) and finally burning to BD-R 25. All has been well with this until I did the movie Harry Brown, as the picture is very jerky - almost as if the interlacing has been reversed!

When I check the BD50 rip on the hard-drive on VLC player it is fine, so it is in the encoding to BD-25 I have the problem (the main movie is 27 gig shrinking to 23 gig). I updated to 7.0.5.8 & tried another BD-R rip from the master BD50 rip (I no longer have the original disc) but still the same problem!

ANy help would be appreciated

Tried DVD Fab6

After browsing the forum I just tried ripping a BD-25 copy from the good HD BD50 rip using DVD Fab 6.2.2.0 and although it ripped in under 2 hours (as opposed to the seven taken in version 7!) it is still as juddery :-(

Comment

Even new update has the jittery problem with public enimies, Back to 7.04 again!!

Comment

I get this too, when i did harry brown onto blu ray it was fine but when i do it to bd 9 or 5 it is jittery, i dont use dvdfab for blu ray to bd 9 or 5 anymore cause it dont work

Comment

Jittery Video

Bump.

I now also have the same problem with "The Hurt Locker"

H.264 - encoder = CoreAVC
          H.264 - decoder = Software (also tried Software + Cuda)

Full disk plays ok on PDVD8

Main movie ISO is "jittery" in PDVD8

Even worse when burnt off playing via PS3

The main movie ISO & burn disc play ok when played via DVDfab player.

I am now trying Slow Speed / High Quality to see if this makes any difference.

Anybody else had any of these issues? How have others successfully backed up this film?

BTW using DVDfab 7.0.8.2

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by Barny Rubble View Post
            BTW using DVDfab 7.0.8.2Thanks,
            Update to the newest version and try again http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=7296
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I updated my DVDfab to latest 1 and its exaclty the same, im running out of ideas.

I know its a long shot but would window 7 64 bit have anything to do with it?

Has anybody backed this film up? What version did you use if so and what were your settings?

Comment

Jitters

Same issue for me with Hurt Locker.

I've backed my copy up as a full disc and main movie (twice each!) both at slowest write and burn speeds (via imageburn) and it's still jittery.

Does anyone know what the issue is and how to resolve it?

Comment

Originally posted by sonnychiba1 View Post
                  Same issue for me with Hurt Locker.

I've backed my copy up as a full disc and main movie (twice each!) both at slowest write and burn speeds (via imageburn) and it's still jittery.

Does anyone know what the issue is and how to resolve it?
                  I've got the same problem! Tried everything and it's still jittery!

Comment

Same problem with Angels & Demons

I have having the same problem with Angels & Demons (backup original to BD-R 25)– When I play the backup in my PS3 the video is very jerky but the audio is fine. When played using PowerDVD10 it plays better but slightly jerky. This is the only film I have seen this issue with.

Comment

Working...
                    X