This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7.0.60 aint right!

Why is the new version telling me that silver surfer does not need compression and it is at 100% at BD25 yet when u hit start in says in re encoding, meaning compressing???? And it's taking longer then 7040.

hanibal,
    since we have more than 1 option for "...to BD25", please specify, is it Full Disc or Main Movie, settings, etc.

QUOTE=hanibal;37735]Why is the new version telling me that silver surfer does not need compression and it is at 100% at BD25 yet when u hit start in says in re encoding, meaning compressing???? And it's taking longer then 7040.[/QUOTE]
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

main movie.

Comment

Hi hanibal,

Please post dvdfab_internal.log, thanks.

DVDFab can only show estimated source size in UI if you choose "remove hd audio" or there is secondary video or other cases. To output BD25 safely, DVDFab will compress when source size is above BD25 size * 90%, and adjust the output when compression.

If you don't want this logic, you can choose "BD50" as output, since it will not compress always.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
        X