X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray Main Movie problem

I am using DVDFab 7.0.5.8
    Tried to use Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray Main Movie to create an ISO file.
    HD Audio is turned off
    BD50 size
    Target is a directory on an external hard disc
    Blu-Ray movie is The Negotiator, Region B
    Windows 7 Ultimate (7600 Build) with 4 Gb RAM

The copy seemed to complete OK (took just over an hour) and then the progress window says Create ISO Process Started. The information in the bottom of the screen says 14.6% complete and 22m task time left - but nothing happens. I waited over 20 min but the % complete did not change and the remaining task time did not change.

I cancelled the process and a small file had been created (around 3Gb) instead of the 27Gb file I was expecting. But this small file cannot be mounted.

Logs and screen captures attached.
    Attached Files

Is the external drive formatted as FAT32 (A lot of them come like that from the manufacturer) because FAT32 has ~4Gb file size limit?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I'm not at the computer right now - but I am pretty sure its not FAT32.

I did previously do a full ISO image of a Blu-Ray version of BEE MOVIE and this was over 40Gb. This worked OK on an earlier version of DVDFab. But I am only trying to get the Main Movie so as to reduce the storage needs.

Comment

have you tried ripping it to your main internal HDD?

Comment

I'll try that later today - thanks.

Comment

Just tried ripping to the internal disc. It has 46.5 Gb free space and all I am trying to do is the main movie (est at around 27Gb) but I got an error message saying Insufficient Space for the target.

Is there a minimum amount of space required for ripping?

Comment

Yeah, rough rule of thumb, twice the size of the title because the temporary files created also take up the same amount of room.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks again - I'll try this a bit later

Comment

All good now. It worked when I ripped to the internal hard disc. Thanks for all of your help with this.

Comment

Working...
                  X