This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio out of sync

(this is not just for version 7062, but ALL versions of Blu-ray to Blu-ray)

Standalone player: Samsung BD-P1600 Blu-ray player.

If you pause the movie it's sometimes OK when you resume play. But if you rewind the movie, playback resumes but the audio is totally out of sync.

To fix it: go back to the previous chapter. Then playback resumes and audio is fine.

Anybody else experience this?

Does rewind/pause work for everybody? Anybody?

Comment

Hi,

Rewind works for us when testing.

Please tell us the disc name/country, thanks.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Hello!

I am not sure which discs. I think ALL of them have that problem on the Samsung players.

Maybe other players too?

EDIT: In this case, Avatar USA version. The picture LOOKS GREAT though, congrats on that!
        Last edited by Bendit; 05-21-2010, 05:02 PM.

Comment

I'm having this problem too...And it looks like the movie is in slow motion.....And I have a sony player..

Comment

lebb, thanks for the info! Please post your player model if you can. Thanks!

Comment

I feel this is an important topic. Others are asking about this problem in newer posts. What can we do to help diagnose the issue? Should we post our player make and model ?

Comment

Well- It seems I'm not having any audio/video sync problems anymore....I bought a new video card and all is well with compression...I don't think my old video card was powerful enough to handle blu ray compression properly. I re-did a few discs I had that had sync problems and with the new video card the compression works great so far.

Comment

Bendit, try to set Memory usage to "Max", not "Auto" under "Convert" settings. It should help.
                  sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                  For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                  For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

roger that! I will try. Thanks!

Now to be fair, I haven't tried compression with the last official release. Maybe it has been fixed?

You know, I doubt it is the video card. My system is not crappy.

We'll see. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Bendit View Post
                      roger that! I will try. Thanks!

Now to be fair, I haven't tried compression with the last official release. Maybe it has been fixed?

You know, I doubt it is the video card. My system is not crappy.

We'll see. Thanks!
                      It's not that your system is crappy, but high bitrate content requires greater memory allocation, and Fab not always detects available resources right. Setting to max eliminates this dilemma... It's not like we are short in memory. Most of us having overkill amount of memory anyway.
                      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Nudge?

I have had this problem as well on a standalone player LG390. (BD50->BD25 Audio synced as long as you dont FF FR, resyncs if you skip to a chapter) I haven't tried turning off CUDA and/or CoreAVC codecs, maybe I will try that next.

Also I am using the VSO burning engine which has worked better for me than Imgburn.

-m

Comment

Working...
                        X