X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invictus kills PC

Invictus kills PC.

After reading your other post about Legion, I think you just have computer problems.

Comment

Thanks

Don't believe so. Works jut fine with other programs and BDs.. Why would Frngato? tell someone to remove and replace Fab????? Thanks Anyway.

Comment

I copied it last night and took me 8 hours

Comment

I think you are having conflicting software problems. Theres hundreds if not thousands of users and a select few have issues. I have used DVDfab on a 1.7ghz laptop, a 2.1 AMD X2 computer and now my X4 3.2ghz computer and I have not had one issue with the program itself.

Are you using the latest DVDfab version 7.0.6.0 ? One other thought do you have a firewall? If DVDfab is not a trusted program it will not work.So that maybe your problem. DVDfab needs the internet to decrypt the bluray files in other words the program doesnt have a decrypter in it like some other software.
          Last edited by unknownbluray; 05-21-2010, 03:27 PM.
          Lancool K-56 case.
          OCZ 700watt PSU.
          MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
          AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
          ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
          16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
          OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
          WD 2TB.
          EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
          LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Thanks

I changed my firewalls and Invictus read fine. I copied the complete movie to the HD(44 Minutes), Then it took 3hours and 41 minutes to take the main movie to 1080/25. Then 43 minutes to put it on a BD. Works fine. Again Thanks for the reminded to check the firewall. Wish everyone here would be as helpful. Have a Great Day!!
            Last edited by Bob78634; 05-22-2010, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Bob,
              your welcome, sometimes its the little things we forget to check, it happened to me once but I remebered reading about the firewall. i'm glad i could help you in your time of bluray backing up needs.

I should get the hame unofficial moderator or unofficial semi-tech guy lol
              Lancool K-56 case.
              OCZ 700watt PSU.
              MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
              AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
              ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
              16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
              OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
              WD 2TB.
              EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
              LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Working...