This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error trying to compress angels and demons

I tried compressing angels and demons with dvdfab 7.0.6.2 and Keep getting an error after analyzing disk. I have xp 64 bit, Evga gtx 480, 850 psu and i7 980x cpu. I tried other movies I get the same error. I was able to backup one blu-ray that took 15 min to compress to bd-r 25. I tried it with core avc and got this error then I tried just cuda, then I tried fast speed and low speed nothing. I also tried ripping to the Hdd with anydvd then dvdfab nothing. I also try to do it on windows 7 64 bit with the same result. One last thing I did was try it on my other Pc which has a core 2 due with GT 8500 card it analyzed it correctly and It said it needed 10 hours to complete this one has Xp home 32 bit. My question is why did it work on my core to due pc and not with my i7 980x?. Is there a problem with dvdfab and 64bit system vs 32 bit system. Please somebody help me because I want to take advange of my new i7 setup. One last thing I tried doing angels and demons with BD Rebuilder and It did it in 3 hours. However, I prefer to do it on dvdfab because is much faster.

15:48:17: Analyzing started
    15:56:54: Analyzing completed successfully
    15:56:54: Copy process started
    15:56:54: Video reencode bitrate (18607 kbps)
    15:56:54: Source( 00505.m2ts )

15:56:54: CoreAVC for video decoding enabled

15:57:01: CUDA GPU acceleration for video encoding enabled

15:57:07: Task_1 failed! Error=1000(504.00 0 filter(type8:id3), info = 711 1 err: 300,
    )
    15:57:08: Process failed!

Graphics Chipset :
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480

Supported Video Codecs :
    CUDA_MODE_H264
    CUDA_MODE_VC1
    DXVA_MODE_H264
    DXVA_MODE_VC1

CoreAVC : is detected.

Hi megamanwilson,

It's a problem of nVidia CUDA driver for 470/480, and we need wait update from nVidia.

Keep up to date with the latest announcements & discussions on the hot topics.

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Thank you. I thought It had something to do with windows 64 bit compare to 32 bit because I am having problems finding 64 bit drivers for must of my programs. I will wait for nvidia driver update hopefully it will fix this issue and I can use dvdfab with cuda since its much faster than Bd rebuilder which takes 3 to 4 hours to encode.

Comment

Working...
      X