X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback Jerky after shrinking

Hi

Just done the film Whiteout on bluray to bluray on full disc but when it finished I went to played back before burning to disc the playback is jerky but the sound is fine what am I doing wrong i am using the current up to date dvdfab and shrinking for BD50 to BD25

many thanks

Pete

It could be your video card. Mine does the same thing. My computer/ video card are not quite up to the task. My burned discs play fine on my Oppo player.

Comment

What player do you use? How do you play the backup?

We suggest to use PowerDVD/WinDVD/ArcSoft TMT3 software player, and use DVDFab Virtual Drive to mount the backup ISO as source.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I use power dvd, I play the stream file before burning to make sure the film is ok and playback is jerky, I have burnt a disc before and played on ps3 and it does the same as the pc playback is jerky. I have done some films and they have been fine.

My graphics card is a radeon HD 4350 running a quad core processor and windows 7 64bit, as a test I converted a scene that didn't need compressing testing 5 mins of a film and no playback problems it's seem to happen if I need to compress/shrink a film but have I have shrunk films before and had no problems

many thanks

Pete

Comment

Working...
        X