This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow motion and audio not synced

Every BD i do that is compressed to bd 25 seems to be in slow motion with out of sync audio...Conversely, every single layer bd25 I've done works perfectly....In my opinion the compression feature does not work right...Anyone else with this problem???

Just to update...The vid I'm getting is not really slow motion...It just isn't smooth and you can see that...The audio is definitely not synced...And as I said, all of my bd 50's that I've compressed seem to be this way..I have a few bd25's that I've done and they work properly so it leads me to believe that the compression feature is not working correcrtly as of yet..

Comment

Are you checking the "Remove HD Audio" or no? If you are, try unchecking it once then try again and vice versa.
      SPECS
      DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
      SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Working...
      X