This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

split a blue ray disc?

From what I can see of the latest version of DVDFAB you are still not able to split a blue ray disc if you want to watch it say over two 25 gb blue ray discs as dual layer discs are just too expensive. Is there any possibilty of this being added to future version?

Also do you think we will see a CUSTOMIZE function for blue ray like we have for dvd? It would be great if we could control the title to copy, the subtitle, the audio track, with or without menu would be great and would help in compression from a BD50 to BD25. I hope this it is being considered as I am sure a lot of people would use it.

Comment

Comments from the developers lead one to believe that these are all on the to-do list. In the mean time, you can split a BD over 2 discs in Main Movie mode by selecting the chapters copy (i.e. 1-10, then 11-20).

Comment

We are working on "Customize" now, when it's ready, you will can split a Blu-ray disc.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

hi fengtao, can you provide an approximated release date for the version that will include the split ? Thanks !

Comment

Working...
          X