This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7.06.02 Error 102 The Fall

Trying to copy ISO - have error 102 on second task.

Suggestions?

Thanks

Go here, read and do what it said: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=16
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Sorry, I assumed there was a general error table that could be linked. Here is the only relevant information I can find in the temp files.

This comes from the dvd_fab process folder. I don't see any other logs in the "burn" or "internal" temp folders that seems relevant to this particular disk:

16:02:01: Analyzing started
      16:02:01: Analyzing completed successfully
      16:02:01: Copy process started
      16:20:46: Copy 00011.m2ts failed
      16:20:48: Task_1 failed! Error=102

Comment

Originally posted by joeclarke View Post
        Sorry, I assumed there was a general error table that could be linked. Here is the only relevant information I can find in the temp files.

This comes from the dvd_fab process folder. I don't see any other logs in the "burn" or "internal" temp folders that seems relevant to this particular disk:

16:02:01: Analyzing started
        16:02:01: Analyzing completed successfully
        16:02:01: Copy process started
        16:20:46: Copy 00011.m2ts failed
        16:20:48: Task_1 failed! Error=102
        There is a "error table" and you can "link" your error to it yourself if you want to: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?p=2941#post2941

However, reason we asking for logs is to identify problems accurately and provide effective troubleshooting. Usually, we were provided inaccurate info, and your case isn't exception from the rule either:

Trying to copy ISO - have error 102 on second task.

Suggestions?

Thanks
        You see - on second task being key word. Because error in fact occurred on first task.
        So, in your case "102 DVD_Error_ReadFile" occurred in a mids of the process and usually indicates disc defect of sorts. It could be dirt, fingerprints, scratch, and/or manufacturing defect. You should clean disc even it seems clean to you, and try again. If it doesn't help - take it back to the counter for exchange.
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Yes, you are correct on all counts. Thanks for the information. Actually, I had errors twice, once on second task, once on first task.

Thanks for the link to the error table, that's what I was looking for.

Cleaned the disk and all is well.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X