Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As stated by other members BD-RE's are great I have one and never looked back. imgburn is the only way to go. I had the same issue as you with imgburn. However I unchecked Burnproof and verify disc and I had a good clean burn.

Also I'm one of the few that have had success with Verbatims LTH BD-R's.
    Lancool K-56 case.
    OCZ 700watt PSU.
    MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
    AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
    ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
    16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
    OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
    WD 2TB.
    EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
    LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Update: Tried the ISOs. BD50 worked perfectly (as expected). BD25 worked, but was really choppy (guessing that was issues in the conversion process).

This narrows the culprit down to the burning process itself. Time to pick up some BD-REs and give them a go.

Also, does anyone know where to get some BD-RE DLs that don't cost like $40-50? I can't find any that are even $20-30 a disc shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by Viros View Post
        Update: Tried the ISOs. BD50 worked perfectly (as expected). BD25 worked, but was really choppy (guessing that was issues in the conversion process).

This narrows the culprit down to the burning process itself. Time to pick up some BD-REs and give them a go.

Also, does anyone know where to get some BD-RE DLs that don't cost like $40-50? I can't find any that are even $20-30 a disc shipped.
        Amazon has one for less than $27.00 with free shipping -

Comment

Originally posted by Viros View Post
          The non-LTH will burn to disc, and the PS3 will even read that it's the T2 disc and give the logo in the menu, but when I go to play it, I just get a never-ending black screen that won't allow me to jump to menu or anything. Anyone else have this happen with a BD25?
          In my experience this means that the BD-25 you are trying to play has a different Region Code than your player .....

Comment

Originally posted by floydart View Post
            In my experience this means that the BD-25 you are trying to play has a different Region Code than your player .....
            Nope, all region A.

Comment

Working...
            X