This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with bd-50 to bd-25

Im kinda new to this but Im trying to compress a full disc copy of ac/dc live in downingtown. I havent had it complete the compression yet but under the processing it says compression not required for every part of the disc except the main m2ts file? I did 2 other videos fine where all the extras and everything was compressed (the road,sleeping beauty). If there's any more info you need let me know

tennisbgc,
    let me get it straight, you are in a process of compressing concert BD 50 to 25. The process is undergo at the time of your message and it seems working. What is your problem then? I don't have this disc, can you explain what's on it besides the actual concert? What parts "says compression not required" you are referring too? Can you provide BDInfo for the original disc?
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Hi I have the same problem that everybody reports and the message says "DVDFab by now can't compress interleaved video" .
      Hope this will help developers

Comment

Working...
      X