Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a preoccupation if not an obsession of mine to be able to make a 'full disc' copy of Avatar. It seemed illusive, but these software magicians finally nailed it. It copied perfectly to a 50 gig BD-R. Just had to share my joy with you all.

I am sure Fengtao is just as happy as you are.

Comment

Was'nt the problems with burning full disc to BD25? not BD50...

Comment

With BD-50 for me. Until a very recent version, the movie would lock up immediately on playback in an external Blu-ray player.

Comment

Why?

With BD50s still in the range of $14 to $25 US, it doesn't make sense to struggle with backing up a movie that can be found at Wal-Mart for under $20.

Comment

Your point is well taken. You can do slightly better price-wise than you indicate here, however. Check out my recent thread under the first category of general chat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsnims2 View Post
              With BD50s still in the range of $14 to $25 US, it doesn't make sense to struggle with backing up a movie that can be found at Wal-Mart for under $20.
              Not true if you dont mind TDK you can get a BD50 for under 12.00 I bought one to try it and had great success. But yet true about the movie being under 20. Whats the point.
              Lancool K-56 case.
              OCZ 700watt PSU.
              MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
              AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
              ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
              16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
              OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
              WD 2TB.
              EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
              LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Working...