This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to copy Blu-ray to western Hard drive

Hey guys first off i am very new to this site i have dvd fab 7.4.0 and want to transfer blu-ray to western hard drive so i can play it back on my tv.

Life7,
    welcome to the Forum. Don't be a stranger, visit Forum often, learn, provide info as required and you'll be alright.

Lets begin with your question. I want to know:
    1) After you load your movie on your WD HDD, what you will play it with??? Do you have player? Make, model.
    2) Blu-ray disc carries a very large-size content (30-50 Gig). Is space and issue for you??? Do you need a compression???
    3) What is your ultimate goal for placing your video content on HDD??? A backup??? Convenience of sorts???

And by the way, update your DVDFab. Yours is too old. You can do it here, on forum - find it. While you are looking for it you'll find more helpful and useful information.
    Last edited by IPopov50; 06-07-2010, 03:08 AM.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Hello Life7, actually I do the same, I use my external hard drives Seagate 1.5TB and WD 1.5TB, instead of burning to blank Blu-Ray I do it to the external HD to play back onto my tv using WD Media Player which works very, very well. Only problem I ran into is the sound which I could not get when WD Media Player setting was on digital, set this to stereo and will work fine. Blu-Ray movies are copied in ISO

Comment

Hi Avenger,

I use "mkv.remux" profile in "Blu-ray to Mobile" to backup Blu-ray to MKV file, and my WD TV Live play it very well.

To play digital audio, you need external decoder/amplifier/speaker to get sound.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
        X