X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio stream issues/questions

Hey fabber's...,

I'm gathering the 'audio streamin.' specifics. I, like a number of
    others having inconsistencie's. I have included a couple screen shots to assist. My attempt to rip 'LOR' (fellowship of the rings) with 'DTS audi'o is unsuccessful and Disney's 'ponyo, are unsuccessful. I systematically went through each 'dvdfab' stream option 'dolby digital,' linear pcm' 'dts' 'mpeg2' each with 'none meets my criteria,' 'all tracks' and then, 'select first track.' all these attempts were 'unchecked' 'box,' of 'remove hd audio. (not checked) all results were no audio. I have wasted a great deal of time. Only once, before I got the bright idea, (questionable) to do the 'trial test' did the powerdvd play 'fellowship' with audio, but i hadn't been documenting properly, I wasn't paying attention and couldn't get it back. I do remember I had the 'streamed info 'pinned' to the cyberplayer when it played my 'test,' and it listed it as 'dolby digital 2.0' I never 'closed and reopened' dvdfab after making changes as IPopov50 suggests. So..........,

specs: dvdfab ver7.0.3.0
    player: cyberlink powerdvd7.3
    blu-ray:lg GBW-H20L
    player plays retail blu-rays fine
    ripped discs to HDD also play
    as long as not 'DTS-HD master.'

1. what dictates the audio 'choice' to make as shown in attached screen shot 1?

2. what is the purpose of remove
    HD audio (via the checkbox)?

3.what effect does it have as example on the audio in screen shot2?

4.If you select 'all tracks' why do they not show up on the 'fab menu of audio stream choices. why only for example dts-hd master 5.1 shows up to choose from when I had choose 'all tracks' in the 'common settings' dvd/blu-ray audio stream menu settings? screen shot 2.

so if another user who has insight can post a response, many will benefit. perhaps an adminisitrator will allow a 'stickey'!!

apollos68 [IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Hi apollos68.

The OP's problem has been resolved so let's create your own thread so folks can focus on your problems/questions

//Edit
    btw, your attachments aren't working...at least not for me
    Last edited by maineman; 06-08-2010, 04:14 PM. Reason: addtional comment
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

LOR 2 Towers

I having problems with the audio for the 2Towers. There is a delay of the audio for about three seconds., I tried twice with no luck. I downloaded the new version. I hope it works

Comment

I have 7.0.7 and did the copy whole disk, but still have a delay in the sound. about half a second delay. LOR 2 Towers. do I remove the HD sound?

Player Information:
        Player Region Code: 1
        Current Drive: Z:
        Title Region Code: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, All

Audio Attributes: Not Available

Hardware Information:
        Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ running at 2612 MHz
        3DNow! Technology: In Use
        Enhanced 3DNow! Technology: In Use
        3DNow! Professional Technology: In Use
        IA MMX Technology: In Use
        IA Streaming SIMD Extensions: In Use
        IA SSE 2: In Use
        Video Accelerator: DirectX VA (not in use)
        Multispeaker Audio Device: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek (not in use)
        SPDIF Output Device: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek (not in use)

Comment

Audio delay issues

I too am seeing this problem. It is not with the CD I can assure you. I used another ripper Gordian Knot from doom9.org without any problem. DVDfab is much faster but unless they can fix the sound problems the product is useless.

Since dvd to avi's (Divx) rips by default have the sound turned down so much I was forced to use the generic avi.divx.mp3 so I could adjust the volume up.

Any help out there to fix the syning problem?

Regards,

Comment

Working...
          X