This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem getting .m2ts file when copying main movie

Whilst copying the main movie of Sherlock Holmes with the latest version of DVDFAb, instead of getting the usual one .m2ts file, I'm getting several (23 to be exact). This is problematic since I convert to a format that I can stream to my extender and I don't have the SW to join them (which I prefer not to do anyway).

Does anybody know how I can get back to getting a single .m2ts file for a single movie when copyng the main movie? Is there a setting within DVDfab that I'm missing somewhere?

If you want a single file output, you should use the "Blu-ray to Mobile" option.
    The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder (Alfred Hitchcock)

Comment

Unfortunately I would have to pay for that. I already own a program to do conversions (bought before the Blueray to mobile was available). Even if I didn't want to convert to another format but wanted to stream the movie in the .m2ts format, I would want a single file.

Comment

I think that if the movie is splitted in 23 chunks (like Shrlock Holmes), the program will leave it as it is: "Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray" leave the BD movie structure intact, as the output is expected to be a BD also.
        Last edited by EtaBeta; 06-10-2010, 03:17 PM.
        The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder (Alfred Hitchcock)

Comment

Working...
        X