This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bdr compretion

has anyone had problems compressing full movie to main movie. to bdr25 or duellayer 9 on certain movies. maybe make a thread for which moves will not compress like ghostrider and spiderman 3 a list of which movies wont compress might help people just a thought. I love dvdfab got a lifetime key and the fourms have helped me a lot when stumped. nice program Fengtao
    Last edited by Darth56; 06-11-2010, 04:23 AM.

Darth56,
    your idea is understandable, but wouldn't work.
    In general, all movies are compressible with an exception of interleaved content (1080i content). And, according to developers' statement, it's also temporarily, and solution for this content is coming. There are more than average number of issues reported with MPEG2 content. Everything else, however is a result of local problems with hardware, drivers, firmware, configuration, protection removal and human factor. All these issues are worked on and solved on case-by-case basis and can not be documented as global, particular title related.
    I hope you understand and agree.
    Thank you.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

no problem i understand its a lot of the older bluerays that seam to give me problems figure they have worked those out by now like cars pirates of carbean ther a lot of them when blur-ray copy for dvdfab first came out have not been able to compress them can copy them to hd and to a 50bdr but man those 50 bdr disk expensive heheh thaks pop it was just a idea

Comment

Originally posted by Darth56 View Post
        no problem i understand its a lot of the older bluerays that seam to give me problems figure they have worked those out by now like cars pirates of carbean ther a lot of them when blur-ray copy for dvdfab first came out have not been able to compress them can copy them to hd and to a 50bdr but man those 50 bdr disk expensive heheh thaks pop it was just a idea
        I believe, those older ones mostly MPEG2 coded. Have you tried them lately with latest Fab versions? If you are interested and able to spend time on it, send me PM and I will give you a couple of tips on possible solutions. I just don't want to contaminate DVDFab forum.
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
        X