This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preview pane audio out of sync

Backing up Public Enemies and noticed the preview pane audio is out of sync with the video. The audio is ahead of the video. Version 7.0.7.0. I burned the movie to rewriteable Blu-Ray media anyway and it is fine. Now I just don't know if the preview pane can reliably tell me if a movie is behaving properly.

Originally posted by drobo View Post
    Backing up Public Enemies and noticed the preview pane audio is out of sync with the video. The audio is ahead of the video. Version 7.0.7.0. I burned the movie to rewriteable Blu-Ray media anyway and it is fine. Now I just don't know if the preview pane can reliably tell me if a movie is behaving properly.
    drobo,
    main purpose of preview in DVDFab is preview of a title, to make sure title/chapter selection is correct. As you may aware, scrambled sequence of chapters is one of the forms of copy protection. Sometimes, when number of main movie titles with same length and number of chapters shown, you want to make sure DVDFab selected the right one before hands. Preview feature were never intended to be your Home Cinema option nor sample of quality of conversion, so please do not kill yourself over it. It is my understanding that you having no problems with processed content, so please enjoy your movies.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

OK, thanks. I understand. It's just to check if the correct video title and audio are selected.

Comment

Working...
      X