X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble with DVD media...

Hello,
    Second question of the day. I am trying to burn a Verbatim BD-R LTH TYPE and I get a message saying that the "Media inserted is not a blu-ray disc. Please insert a blu-ray disc to start the write process". Is this a DVD Fab issue, a Pioneer (BDR205) issue or a Verbatim issue. I tried several different discs. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Dave

Originally posted by dgotcha View Post
    Hello,
    Second question of the day. I am trying to burn a Verbatim BD-R LTH TYPE and I get a message saying that the "Media inserted is not a blu-ray disc. Please insert a blu-ray disc to start the write process". Is this a DVD Fab issue, a Pioneer (BDR205) issue or a Verbatim issue. I tried several different discs. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Dave
    It's definitely NOT DVDFab issue, but Pioneer/Verbatim. It looks like your drive can't read your media right. Common cure for it is driver/firmware update. Please visit manufacturer's website and search for it. Do not use third party websites (including Microsoft) because if driver new, they may don't have it yet. It takes time for them to update their databases.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Thanks again. I will check with both manufacturers.

Comment

Originally posted by dgotcha View Post
        Thanks again. I will check with both manufacturers.
        Just the drive manufacturer. Verbatim have nothing to do with it either.
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

had the same message with my pioneer 205 as well using optical quantum. just used another disc from the same batch and it worked fine.

the movie was fantastic four: rise of the silver surfer.

Comment

Working...
          X