This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with BD ISO

I am trying to copy my BD discs to my HDD via creating an .iso file using the Blu-ray to blu-ray option. This worked fine during the trail phase but now that the program has expired the trial phase it doesn't work anymore. I have purchased a valid blu-ray to blu-ray licence and it say Never Expire so it is entered right. I noticed before the trial expired that creating the .iso would be done inside dvdfab, but now dvdfab spawns an external cmd window to create the iso's and that is when the BD rip fails.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Try installing ImgBurn and use that for the burn engine to see if that fixes the problem. DVDFab uses a burn engine to create the .iso below is a link with a tutorial on how to install ImgBurn to work with DVDFab. I really like the youtube video for setting ImgBurn up

Comment

Hi comfox,

Trial/Registered version doesn't change ISO creation.

If you see external cmd window, it should be Nero to create ISO, please check your burning engine in "Settings -> Write", you should use VSO (default) or ImgBurn.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Hey guys thanks so much for the responses...VSO is not in the drop down list, nero is the only option.

If the trial/registered doesn't change the iso creation what happened to mine? Is there a way to get VSO back?

Comment

re install and choose to install the VSO software when asked or better yet do what I said in post #2

Comment

Hi comfox,

Please check your register status in "About" window. It seems your "DVD to DVD" option is not registered.

Best Regards,
            Fengtao
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
              Hi comfox,

Please check your register status in "About" window. It seems your "DVD to DVD" option is not registered.

Best Regards,
              Fengtao
              This is correct, I only purchased the Bluray-Bluray option...I need the dvd-dvd option for VSO?

I will try imgburn tonight

Comment

What portion of the software do I need to buy to get the VSO burning engine?

Comment

If you have BD to BD, you should have it.

As AGJ, said, do a reinstall of the latest version and while installing, make sure that you install the VSO burning engine.
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

OK Thanks Greg, must have missed that part in my reading sorry.

Comment

OK uninstalled and reinstalled and the VSO option still isn't there.

Comment

Have your checked your registration and did you get a prompt to install VSO?
                        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Yep, the program says it is registered to me. Show up fine on the first landing screen.

I get the option to instal VSO and it is selected during install.

Comment

OK, let's go back a few steps....

Are you installing as "Administrator"?

Try a re-install following all the steps in the "Registration Key Problems?" thread religiously.

Comment

Yep installing as Admin, trying that thread now...

Comment

Working...
                              X