This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compression doesn't do anything.

I have a 27.65GB bluray image and no matter what settings I use, such as BD25, a custom 20GB size, or whatever, it just spits out the same 27.65GB image, despite telling me the size will be reduced, for example 27.65->23 GB.

What the hell?

Are you using the latest 6110 Beta?
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Yup. It works on other blurays, but this one I've tried 8 times and it always just spits out the same oversized 27.65GB image. You can tell it's not even trying to recompress, because the process only takes a quarter as long as the others.

I was hoping to take advantage of the 20% off and buy the product, but can't say I have any confidence in it yet.

Comment

It would certainly help to list a more detail, eg Title, OS, etc. Have a look in the Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray forum "Help us help you" topic for details required.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

please read help us help you and post the requested information.

Comment

No Compression Work Around

I had the same problem with "Cadillac Records" when I tried to make a "Main Movie." The program shows that no compression is needed and yields a 27GB stream file. I found that if you reload the resulting files from the first attempt into DVDFab again, the compression works and the second output is reduced to the size you want. Give it try ...

Comment

Originally posted by lapac View Post
              I had the same problem with "Cadillac Records" when I tried to make a "Main Movie." The program shows that no compression is needed and yields a 27GB stream file. I found that if you reload the resulting files from the first attempt into DVDFab again, the compression works and the second output is reduced to the size you want. Give it try ...
              Tried that...same oversized 27GB file.

I'll post my lof later today.

Comment

Log attached.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Belgiangenius; 10-16-2009, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Second log attached.
                  Attached Files

Comment

hi,

we have checked the log file, looks the output video bitrate calculation have some wrong, so not do the compression, Did you uncheck any audio stream or keep all audio stream ?

Comment

This ISO has already been remuxed using TSremuxer to only have one audio stream and one video stream, so everything is being kept.

Comment

Working...
                      X