X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with Full Disc BD 50 to BD 25

Hi,

I am facing problems when compressing a full disc to 25 GB.
    I am using version 7.0.7.0.

I tried both, to directly compress from the disc and to first rip it to the hdd and then compress it.
    It shows the percentage of the quality after compression and seems to work fine when starting, but instead of compressing the data the output will have the same volume as before.

Anyone has an idea what's wrong?

What movie is it?
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Toklei View Post
      Hi,

I am facing problems when compressing a full disc to 25 GB.
      I am using version 7.0.7.0.

I tried both, to directly compress from the disc and to first rip it to the hdd and then compress it.
      It shows the percentage of the quality after compression and seems to work fine when starting, but instead of compressing the data the output will have the same volume as before.

Anyone has an idea what's wrong?
      I have the same problem with The Wolfman. I rip it to my hard drive first,then opened it up with dvdfab. I then choose BD25 1080P,it then tells me the quality: 50% (46.188GB --> 23.145GB) It analyzes it,usually takes 11 minutes. Then it starts, but under processing,it reads compression not need as it starts to process it. I don't want to waste my time with this,if it only copies the whole disk without compression.

Comment

You have selected "Main Movie" option. What is the size of main movie? If it's in a BD25 range, you do not need compression.

Originally posted by fandr78 View Post
        I have the same problem with The Wolfman. I rip it to my hard drive first,then opened it up with dvdfab. I then choose BD25 1080P,it then tells me the quality: 50% (46.188GB --> 23.145GB) It analyzes it,usually takes 11 minutes. Then it starts, but under processing,it reads compression not need as it starts to process it. I don't want to waste my time with this,if it only copies the whole disk without compression.
        sigpic

Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
          You have selected "Main Movie" option. What is the size of main movie? If it's in a BD25 range, you do not need compression.
          No i selected the full disc backup,to a BD25. Movie size is 46GB. I been reading on here,its been happening to a lot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by fandr78 View Post
            No i selected the full disc backup,to a BD25. Movie size is 46GB. I been reading on here,its been happening to a lot of people.
            What movie is it?
            sigpic

Comment

What movie is it?
              The Movie is The Wolfman. I did manage to get past that issue but not worth spending 21 hours on this. Hopefully dvdfab will work on speed on future updates.

Comment

What movie is it?
                Hi,

it is "Valkyrie" German BD Version.

Comment

having same problem

i have been trying to tell sunny that 707 version for blu ray has issues , but he just is not getting it. i am trying to copy wild hogs region 1 usa. at first it would not find the movie, then it had a failure while coping the movie to disk and then restarted the rip, and now got completion. after that selected my bluray burner and the source directory and it said it burned successfuly, that was after one failed. not this one does not play on my computer or blu ray. the original does with no trouble. and my blu ray sony plays it fine. tried telling this to sunny and he keeps telling me that my format is wrong. i dont get it i am a verizon computer tech and i know nothing wrong but 707 version. he needs to check encription problems and fix this load.

Comment

Originally posted by jimg50 View Post
                    i have been trying to tell sunny that 707 version for blu ray has issues , but he just is not getting it. i am trying to copy wild hogs region 1 usa. at first it would not find the movie, then it had a failure while coping the movie to disk and then restarted the rip, and now got completion. after that selected my bluray burner and the source directory and it said it burned successfuly, that was after one failed. not this one does not play on my computer or blu ray. the original does with no trouble. and my blu ray sony plays it fine. tried telling this to sunny and he keeps telling me that my format is wrong. i dont get it i am a verizon computer tech and i know nothing wrong but 707 version. he needs to check encription problems and fix this load.
                    Instead of hijacking another members thread for your first post why not start a thread of your own and ask for help with your problem as nothing you said helps the member who started this thread. Also your problem is not the same as the problem Toklei is having

Comment

I still have that problem.
                      Can anyone help me?

Comment

Not until you provide more details as requested in the "Help Us Help You" thread!
                        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                        X