X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD25 doesn't fit?

(Sorry if this is a dup)

I put a source disk in, select the BD25 1080P and DVDFab reports "100% 23.057 GB -> 23.057 GB" I run saving the files to my HD. HD Audio is grayed out, so I assume there is none.

Later, I came back with Nero and attempted to write the files to a DB25, but Nero reports the disk is too small. wants a bigger disk.

So, how do I either convince DVDFab to compress this a little, or convince Nero that it really does fit on a DB25?

I have burned other disks, Nero works, DVDFab on other smaller or larger disks works

thanks, Larry

How big is the actual rip?

You can reduce the size of the BD25 rip by changing the size slightly in the settings.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by LarryM04 View Post
      (Sorry if this is a dup)

I put a source disk in, select the BD25 1080P and DVDFab reports "100% 23.057 GB -> 23.057 GB" I run saving the files to my HD. HD Audio is grayed out, so I assume there is none.

Later, I came back with Nero and attempted to write the files to a DB25, but Nero reports the disk is too small. wants a bigger disk.

So, how do I either convince DVDFab to compress this a little, or convince Nero that it really does fit on a DB25?

I have burned other disks, Nero works, DVDFab on other smaller or larger disks works

thanks, Larry

...Or I have to convince you to use ImgBurn instead.... Nero (with all remains of my respect to it) isn't best choice of burning software.
      Details of stting ImgBurn up are here: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=12
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Thanks Ipopov.

Interestingly, ImgBurn did also report the disk was too small. Apparently its a bad blank. I put a fresh one in and burned away.

How odd...

I am curious tho, other than being free, why is ImgBurn perferred over Nero? Nero has worked for me very nicely

thanks, Larry

Comment

Working...
        X