This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluray to bluray problem

Started having a problem with all bluray burns. During the copy process of main movie (numerous movies I have burned before) during the preview process, the movie skips and sound breaks up. The movies play fine on the same drive but if I go all the way with the burn, it matches the preview and skips. I have wiped my computer clean and reloaded the software and still have the problem. I have had HP support check my computer and nothing is wrong with the burner. Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

Originally posted by sprout View Post
    Started having a problem with all bluray burns. During the copy process of main movie (numerous movies I have burned before) during the preview process, the movie skips and sound breaks up. The movies play fine on the same drive but if I go all the way with the burn, it matches the preview and skips. I have wiped my computer clean and reloaded the software and still have the problem. I have had HP support check my computer and nothing is wrong with the burner. Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?
    Do you have preview window open while processing? I suggesting to everybody to keep preview feature disabled in settings and use (open) only when needed, i.e. verification if correct title were selected.
    I can't say that I had same problem, but similar symptoms looooong time ago, in BB era (Before Bluray). At that time disabling preview were fixed my issue, whatever it was. That bug might of been fixed, I don't know, but I'm not taking a chances. It may or may not help you, but that's what I've got.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
    X