This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem - No Country For Old Men

I have been trying to make a backup of No Country For Old Men bluray but everytime I try, DVDFab gets to 5% on it's initial scan and then throws up an 'Error while reading'. If I click ignore the same error comes up after a few seconds, If I click 'ignore all' the program just seems to stop and not proceed any further. Makes no difference if I'm trying to rip movie only or make a full disc copy. The disc appears to be in perfect condition.

Has anyone else experienced similar?

Originally posted by treefella View Post
    I The disc appears to be in perfect condition.
    treefella,
    do not believe that appearance, you wouldn't be able to see anything if it's manufacturing defect. So, try to clean up the disc, and if it doesn't make any difference, take your disc back to the counter for an exchange.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Interestingly,I've just watched this disc in on my Sony BDP-370 and it played faultlessly from start to finish.

Comment

Players are a lot more tolerant than the ripping process.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I had problems with that disc too - had to use a previous version of Fab to get it to work.

Comment

Working...
          X