Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the universe season 1 and 2 video ok, no audio still!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the universe season 1 and 2 video ok, no audio still!!!!

still does not work when trying to rip each individual episode using main movie mode.

This has been and issue from v6... when will this likely be fixed ?

The video track works perfectly, there is no audio

Originally posted by audiophile View Post
    still does not work when trying to rip each individual episode using main movie mode.

This has been and issue from v6... when will this likely be fixed ?

The video track works perfectly, there is no audio
    What audio profile @ source, and what audio settings are you using for conversion. Please provide details.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

i am ripping it directly from the disc to ISO format. The episodes only have one audio track with is stereo in english. The rest of the settings are standard.

Comment

Originally posted by audiophile View Post
        i am ripping it directly from the disc to ISO format. The episodes only have one audio track with is stereo in english. The rest of the settings are standard.
        This content is 1080i (should be) and DVDFab can't process it yet. What I would suggest you to do is to play with it a bit:
        (1) Extract streams for each episode using HdBrStreamExtractor
        (2) Re-mux each episode separately into Blu-ray container using tsMuxerGUI
        (3) Burn episodes to disc using ImgBurn

You should like the result.
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

i want ISO for each episode on HDD. I have used the same prodedure with plenty of other series from blu ray and DVD without issue.

The procedure should be the same. it is not a blu ray issue as everythign reads correctly and plays fine.

I bought this product so i did not have to go through multiple processes and nor do i have the time

I also had the same issue with master and commander (at the same time) but that was resolved in later version. I am hoping
          this is fixed in the near future.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Comment

May I beg to ask the question:-

Why do you want each episode as a seperate ISO?
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

to save space. otherwise i would have to copy the whole disk with all the other stuff on it.

Comment

And how are you playing them?
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

mount them with dvdfab virtual drive, and then through powerDVD

Comment

Why don't you just use a MKV remux and play them with VLC or media player classic?

Comment

Working...
                    X