This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO image on hard drive

I am trying out Bluray to Bluray and was wondering if there's a direct way to backup .iso images. Currently, I am copying the movie only and later converting to .iso using imgbrn program. I set it up as the youtube described but realized that was to burn DVD, not to write on hard drive.
    What am I missing...any help is greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by bujji View Post
    I am trying out Bluray to Bluray and was wondering if there's a direct way to backup .iso images. Currently, I am copying the movie only and later converting to .iso using imgbrn program. I set it up as the youtube described but realized that was to burn DVD, not to write on hard drive.
    What am I missing...any help is greatly appreciated.
    From your sketchy description I understood that you want ISO to be placed on HDD, not to burn on disc, and you don't know how to do it. If I understood you correctly, you should just change destination. I.e. if your destination (output) directory is DVD burner and you want file, you go to "Output" tab on a top of ImgBurn window and change from "Device" to "Image file" and then enter destination folder on your HDD in "Destination" line.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

What do you want to do with the ISO? Burn it or play it?

Comment

Sorry if it was not clear.. Thanks for the responses.
        Yes, IpoPOV50 is correct in that, I want to burn an image to hard drive on my HTPC to play. I am not interested in burning discs.

Comment

For Blu-ray to iso all you need to do is for target select the paper/disc icon next to the yellow folder and then select the destination for the iso. Check out the attachment to know what icon I mean. Now even though you are saving as iso DVDFab will still open ImgBurn to create the iso but will save to the location you selected before you clicked start
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X